RM-9000 Optometry Auto Refractometer
Sphere: -20~+20D (0.12/0.25D step)
Cylinder: 0.00~+-10.00D (0.12/0.25D step)
Axis: 0~180°(1° Step)
Pupil Distance: 30~85mm
Vertex Distance: 0, 12, 13.75, 15mm
RM-9000 Auto Refractometer is using ARM processor, which makes the device respond fast. Humanized design of the RM-9000 Auto Refractometer helps reduce the error cuased by operation, and it also gives comfortable feeling when using the equipment. LCD color screen display is convenient to view.
RM-9000 Auto Refractometer
RM-9000 auto refractometer is a professional eye exam device, and it is mainly used to measure refractive errors and corneal curvature. The minimum measurable pupil diameter of this machine is 2.0mm, so it is suitable for patient with small pupil size. This auto refractometer is simple and precise to operate, and it provides accurate test results. Integrated thermal printer will help optometrist to conveniently print the results.
If you need the auto refractometer with keratometry function, you may have a look at KR-9000 auto ker-refractometer.
1. Using ARM processor and the latest image processing technology, the system is fast and the image is clear.
2. Japan’s mature optical path system and humanized automatic mist measurement process reduce the error caused by adjustment, it makes the measurements more precise.
3. Light rack with integral casting, CNC machining, measuring system is more stable and consistent.
4. Color LCD display, 5.7 inches man-machine interface is more comfortable.
5. PD Automatic measurement function, automatically PD value.
6. One key lock function, quickly locking mobile platforms.
7. Innovative designs, accord with the structure of human body engineering, it gives comfortable feeling for both optometrist and patient.
RM-9000 Auto Refractometer Pictures:
|Refractive measurement||Vertex Distance||0,12,13.75,15mm|
|Sphere||-20~+20D (0.12/0.25D step)|
|Cylinder||0.00~+-10.00D (0.12/0.25D step)|
|Axis||1D-180D (1D step)|
|Min. Pupil diameter measurable||2.0mm|
|Target||Automatic fogging target|
|Corneal curvature measurement||Radius of curvature||5~10mm (0.01mm step)||–|
|Corneal Refraction||30.00~67.00D (0.12/0.25D step)|
|Corneal Astigmatism||0.00~-15.00D (0.12/0.25D step)|
|Angle of Cornea||1-180D (1D step)|
|Hardware specification||Monitor||5.7 inch Color LCD|
|Printer||Fast thermal printer|
|Power Saving Function||OFF, 5/15 mins (Selectable)|
|Power supply||AC 110~220V, 50/60HZ, 50W|
|Dimensions/weight||69 (W) * 43(D)*72 (H)cm/ 21kg|