RetiView 500 Ophthalmic OCT Machine
RetiView 500 Optical Coherence Tomography OCT Machine
Retiview-500 optical coherence tomography OCT machine is an ophthalmic device for comprehensive eye exam, such as macular, retina problems or diseases, glaucoma, and so on. It is based on high sensitivity spectral domain technology to obtain high-resolution 3D retinal tomography images with high accuracy. It is fully automatic, simple and fast to operate. It provides several types of professional test reports to meet different examination requirements.
The RetiView 500 is-simple to operate. After inputting the patient information, the “one-key take picture” feature allows the operator to capture the images with a simple touch. With this feature, the device will automatically align the pupil, focus and capture the OCT images of both eyes.
For a complicated situation or skilled operators, the RetiView 500 provides semi-automatic and manual modes, allowing a deeper operation experience.
The RetiView 500 has powerful accurate analysis software. For each scanning mode, the RetiView 500 provides a customized analysis function. The software can accurately segment 10 retina layers. The system also provides binocular comparison analysis, single eye follow-up analysis, glaucoma and other progress analysis, giving a strong quantitative analysis for clinic diagnosis of various eye diseases.
1. The RetiView 500 provides a rich analysis software package with an automatic platform.
2. The RetiView 500 offers a special “one-key operation”mode which makes the captures simple and fast.
3. The RetiView 500 dramatically reduces the learning time and improves the success rate and your working efficiency.
4. The RetiView 500 has a compact design with a built-in computer which effectively saves space. The compact design also makes the shipment and movement easier.
5. The installation-free concept allows the immediate use of the device after connecting-the power cable and switching on the power.
6. The 13.3 inch touch screen allows easy operation with your finger and adjusting of the scanning parameters .
|Tilting Color Touch Screen||Advanced Optical System|
|Motorized Chinrest||USB, Internet, and DVI Interfaces|
|Major Test Area||Scan Modes|
|Images Management||Various Types of Analysis|
|Methodology||Spectral domain OCT|
|Axial resolution||≤ 6 µm (in tissue)|
|Transverse resolution||≤ 20 µm (in tissue)|
|Scan depth||≥ 2.5 mm (in air)|
|Scan range||≥ 6 mm|
|Scan speed||≥ 24,000 A-scans/sec, up to 36,000 A-scans/sec|
|Scan modes||30, Raster, Circle|
|Fundus image||OCT en face|
|Focus adjustment||-150 to 150|
|Pupil diameter||≥ 3 mm|
|OCT light source||840 nm SLD|
|Optical power||750 µW (at cornea)|
|Operation||13.3’’touch screen, optional external mouse or keyboard|
|Power supply||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions||497 mm × 395 mm × 490 mm (L× W × H)|
|Weight||LED dot matrix|
|External fixtion||34 kg (75 lbs)|
Parts of Test Reports